We are offering fast and reliable service with most competitive fees. Final DA is always adjusted against original invoices issued by the canal authority.
- Number of convoys: Two convoys
* The Southbound convoy starts at 0330- direct transit.
* The Northbound convoy starts at 0400- direct transit.
- Limit Time of Arrival
* Port Said:
South of Lat. 31 28 .7 N: This Lat. is limited by Long. 32 00 .27 E & Long. 32 37 .43 E
The limit time is hr 2300 for the southbound convoy.
* Port Tewfik:
North of Lat. 29 42 .8 N: This Lat. is limited by Long. 32 23.1 E & Long. 32 41 .5 E
The limit time is hr 2300 for ships that are allowed to join the convoy:
- Pilotage system is applied as before.
- The permissible speed:
16 km / hr. for ordinary vessels
14 km / hr. for Tankers.
- The New Suez Canal has been equipped with navigational aids: (buoys, bollard pulls and pilotage stations).
- Amended Suez Canal Rules of Navigation, August edition 2015 has been issued.
- Electronic Charts have been issued for the new Suez Canal.
- Enhancing the safety of LNG, LPG and tankers with SC tugs.